Urine Expert is a self-contained program for estimating the saturation levels of
key minerals that may form in the kidney. It is available now for Windows operating system.
A list of JESS publications can be found here.
Computational facilities related to particular JESS publications are available online. These include
- Pitzer-based characterization of aqueous magnesium chloride, calcium chloride and potassium iodide solution densities (results),
- thermodynamics of strong aqueous electrolyte solutions described by the Hückel equations (results),
- equilibrium constants for reactions formed by more than 50,000 species (results),
- thermodynamic properties of glycine (results), and
- latest set of JEF fits for activity and osmotic coefficients of approx. 200 electrolytes (as a pdf).